Large-Scale Solvent Recovery and Distillation Plants for Waste Management Companies
Solvents are essential in many industries, but they often become contaminated and must be disposed of safely. Large-scale solvent distillation plants are crucial for waste management companies that specialize in the disposal and recovery of contaminated solvents.
Large-scale solvent distillation plants
- Efficient recovery of solvents: Large-scale solvent distillation plants enable the efficient recovery of contaminated solvents. This not only contributes to resource efficiency, but also reduces the cost of purchasing new solvents.
- Environmental protection: The distillation of soiled solvents in large-scale plants helps to minimize environmental impacts. Proper disposal of solvents is critical to prevent environmental pollution.
- Safety and regulatory compliance: our large-scale solvent distillation plants are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to ensure that the distillation process is implemented safely and in compliance with regulations.
- Scalability: our solvent distillation plants are modular and can be adapted to the needs of waste management companies, whether in terms of the quantity of solvents to be processed or the type of contamination.
- Cost efficiency: The investment in large-scale solvent distillation plants pays off in the long term. Solvent recovery and plant efficiency contribute to the long-term profitability of the waste management company.
- Flexibility: waste management companies can distill different types of contaminated solvents, which expands their range of services.
OFRU Recycling as a professional partner for large-scale solvent distillation plants.
With decades of international experience and state-of-the-art technology, OFRU Recycling offers customized solutions for waste management companies. The large-scale solvent distillation plants are not only efficient, but also safe and environmentally friendly.
Are you interested in large-scale solvent distillation plants or solvent distillation plants for special solvent separation tasks and need support in planning?
Contact us, our process engineers will advise you competently and quickly.
TEL: +49 6023-50422-0
FAX: +49 6023-50422-60